8.31.2012

Sewing: Cushions and Pillows

Hi Everyone.  Are you as excited about the long weekend as I am?  I've gotten a bee in my bonnet, a skip in my step and the will to get some things done.  I kick started the project list and burned a little daylight sealing our cedar fence (more to come on that) and busted out the sewing machine to finally finish the pool house sofa cushions and pillows.  Enjoy your weekend and get some things done!
P.S.  Follow me on Instagram or Facebook and keep tabs along the way. Just search on Pine Tree Home.

3 comments:

  1. I love those pillows! The patterns and colors are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i am so glad I've found you.....lovin those pillows...i'm all about prints and patterns. Will def track the progress of the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that yellow pillow! I've been toying with adding some to my living room :) Been following you on Instagram and realized I wasn't on here.. duh! happy to be here :) ~Bre

    ReplyDelete