7.04.2012

Spray Paint: Fixing Up The Trash Can

Hope you all had a great 4th of July.  We spent time with family doing some eating, swimming and relaxing.  It's still hot, hot, hot here in NJ, but I managed to fit in a quick fix and busted out the spray paint.  Old Yellow again.

I've been cleaning out closets and sprucing up my office/craft/sewing room.  I was knee deep in trash, but I cleared it out and dumped it.  I thought it was time to change the trash can from boring black to a fun color.  Hello Yellow.  Love this.  I applied 5-6 very light coats one right after another and instant change.  Bam.  Pow.  Boom.  Happy 4th!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I just did a ton of updates on my blog of spray paint. I did a desk, terra cotta pot, etc. I just found your blog and became your newest follower. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spray paint is such a magic thing! I just love your new "Hello Yellow" garbage can. It is such a fun change.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what a little paint can do! Thanks for stopping by to comment on the Phili restaurant! Have a great week!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little spray paint can make such a difference. Been working on getting all of mine organized.

    ReplyDelete