7.02.2012

Bifold Door Makeover

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We enjoyed some big band music and fireworks at our local lake.  It's been HOT!!! and the bugs are out in full force but I just love this time of year.

Here's a sneak peek at a little project I've been working on for the pool house.
I took old, bifold doors that have been sitting around in our garage/basement/attic/shed for-ev-er (they tend to move around looking for an out of way place) and gave them a coat of shiny turquoise, blue spray paint.
I'll share the details soon.  Back on the DIY spray paint bandwagon.
P.S Follow me Pine Tree Home on Facebook or Instagram for fun photos and quick updates.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I LOVE that color! And perfect for a pool house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really this color is looking too much attractive and too much romantic type, really thankful to you for posting this blog. Bi-fold doors and windows

    ReplyDelete