Being a part of this wild journey as a blogger has allowed me to learn a little something about my new friends I've met along the way. All of us express our own creativity in different ways, and share our journey, open for all to see, critique and learn from.
I've found a dear blogger who has this great old farmhouse that she's been working on with her Hubby. She's passed on the Kreative Blogger award to me and it totally made my day. Check out what Lynn's been up to at Up Country Olio.
I love learning a little bit of something about each of you. If you'd like to play along, do the following:
1) Give a big shout out & thank you to the blogger who passed on the award to you and link
to their homepage
2) List 7 interesting things about yourself that readers may enjoy learning about you
3) Nominate 7 other amazing bloggers by linking to their homepage & let them know that you have done so
Ok, 7 interesting things about me, here we go.....
1. I wear glasses all the time. I own contacts, but rarely wear them. I have a fear of Lasik eye surgery.
2. I am a night owl and love to watch sitcom reruns.
3. I have a love hate relationship with roller coasters.
4. I've been happily married to Hubs who is 7 years older.
5. My day job is in corporate world, but I live for the weekends when I can work on my home.
6. My pet peeve is people who are nasty just because.
7. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate chip cookies.
Meg @ A Barefoot Day
Blondie @ Blondie's Journal
Mrs. Chic @ Chic Little House
Melissa @ Houseography
Ange @ The Blooming Hydrangea