4.27.2012

Raised Garden Bed: Planting Veggies

Can you believe it?  I ran out of room already.  I was a little over zealous when picking out plants for the garden and I now have all my herbs left with no home right now.

I have romaine lettuce, spinach, two kinds of peppers, assorted tomatoes including cherry ones, cauliflower, eggplant, cucumbers, dill, basil and parsley.  I also bought some seed packs of peas and beans...where are those going to go? Maybe I need another raised bed.  (hint hint)

These pictures are from last weekend.  I meant to post sooner but work, allergies, deadlines got in the way.  Hope you enjoy your weekend.  I can't wait to get caught up on some lingering home projects.


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I feel so behind! I'm trying gardening for the first time this year and haven't even started yet. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking fantastic!! If you have a large container, you can plant your herbs in that and even add a few flowers!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete