1.15.2012

Office

Hope you all had a great weekend.  It's COLD here in NJ so it's perfect to get all those indoor projects done.  My office space is close to done and I've been keeping it nice and tidy for the last week.  You all shared my pain when I hated the stenciled wall and decided to quickly paint over it.  Yikes, talk about a bummer, but I am in complete love with the new space. 
Soothing sage green wall paint- just because I love this color.
White Ikea Expedit shelving- best invention.
Lots of Ikea Kassett storage boxes- overstuffed with everything from CDs to fabric.
Tall Ikea Alex storage drawers- keeping all my sewing, office and craft supplies.
Binders for filing paperwork- because it works for me.
Books all in one place- they've been sitting in a closet for many years.
Color coded because I'm silly like that.
Sleek Modern Target Lamps- bought on a whim.
Ikea Dokument Paper Trays- because I pile before I file.

Right now I like the simple lines of everything, but over time I'll add some drapes and some wall art.
My big table is perfect for cutting fabric, wrapping presents and of course sorting through paperwork.
 It's my very favorite spot to blog too!








A place for everything and everything in its place.

11 comments:

  1. It looks perfect...neat, organized and functional! Great job!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! All that pretty white organization makes me so excited. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all look so pretty, and clean and peaceful. I love it. I just set up my studio in the garage but can't wait to get my studio set up inside the house. Visiting from Between Naps on the Porch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with how organized and orderly your office seems. Aaahhh, it's so refreshing!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your office! I've lived in my house for a year and a half and my office is still in shambles, haha. Someday... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is AWESOME. All that organization! Those bins! I hope mine looks this neat and tidy and beautiful *someday*. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking space you have created, Love it. So light and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I love all of the order in this room! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks fantastic! i bet it feels great to have everything in its place:) beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness...so jealous of all your little boxes and such...looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautifully organized and I love the color! The Ikea pieces would be perfect for my daughter's office/guestroom.

    ReplyDelete