11.26.2011

Sewing: Chair Cushions

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! 

I've gotten a second wind and finished one of the cushion sets that I am working on.  
I have a big ole pile of coordinating fabric and this zebra print is the one I decided on very last minute.  
I love it.  It's fun and just the look I was going after.
I got smart after attempting this cushion for the third time.  
I used a seam ripper and carefully tore apart the existing cushion cover. 
 I traced it onto my new fabric and meticulously (hahahaha) mirrored the original.  
Luckily this print hides my sewing imperfections, but overall, it's fabulous.
 I spruced up my hand made sign from a cabinet door with a fresh coat of bright, fuchsia spray paint.  
I think this little project has HUGE impact and all for a few bucks for the paint.
 Onward to the 9 other cushions I have to whip up! Anyone want to help?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful...I love that fabric!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is so cute! I love that color green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chairs look amazing.
    I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete