11.03.2011

Pool House- Redecorating

So I think I have finally settled that the pool house is going to be full of bright, cheery, put a smile on, colors.  The yellow mirror started it all. This is very different that my home, which is more simple, neutral and calming.  But I am loving the inspiration I've come across.

I want to paint my desk like this:

Tomorrow I am off to pick out fabric to reupholster cushions on a rattan sofa and chair set I picked up.
I got my color inspiration from Halloween candy wrappers....imagine that.

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful desk! I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that desk! The color is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would have never thought to put bright yellow with that turquoise color, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete