10.14.2011

Mirror Mirror

Bring on the weekend!  Amen.  New beginnings.  Life getting back to normal.  Ahhhh.


I've had the spray paint for months.  The mirror and frame have been separated for a really long time waiting to breathe new life.  Should I do it?  Shall I go bright, bold yellow?


When I was a little girl my guest room at my grandparent's cottage was all yellow.  I want to bring bring that memory back and smile every time I see yellow painted wood.

Source: google.com via Casey on Pinterest

We'll see how it goes.  Spray paint and I aren't the best of friends.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
Ohhhh and let's not forget the barn door that is "oh so close" to being finished!

Happy Weekend!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone second guesses color the way I do. Sometimes you just have to jump out of the box. Good luck!!!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just fell in love with a beautiful yellow quilt on another blog, so right now I'm all about yellow. So I say go for it!!

    ReplyDelete