9.08.2011

Organization: Clipboards

I've been wanting to do this for a long time.  It was one of those 5 minute projects that you ask yourself why didn't you do it sooner.  Many months ago, I bought clipboards at Staples.  I made sure they had a spot to be able to hang them.  Some clipboards don't have this.

After much procrastination, I found the perfect blank wall to hang them up.  A couple of wood screws and BAM!, instant wall art along with function.
My top clipboard is a catchall for everything. I sorted the rest of my tear sheets into 3 categories: Trim, Bath, Paint/Fabric.

I used Post-its for labeling because I am always switching things up.  Right now I am focused on my bathroom, so all the ideas and sketches are on one board.  

I am always looking for ways to add interest to my wall, with wood trim and molding, so I have a board dedicated to this.  

Last one is my paint and fabric inspiration board.  I also jotted down notes and put them here.  When I come across a paint color that I like from blog hopping, I make a note.
I love this system.  I've used the boards frequently, added and taken away tear sheets and have decided I need a few more.  

I am going to use one for keeping "To Do" paperwork handy.  Stuff like tickets, receipts, lists.

This was my inspiration.  Go Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are putting them to good use, too. I can't wait to hear about the bathroom.

    Now, I need to find some wall space!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete