8.08.2011

Product Review- EO Shower Gel

While Hubs and I were spending a quick weekend getaway here,
 I happened upon EO Shower Gel.  There was a travel size bottle in our room.  Of course I took it home with me.  I know you do the same, grab all the travel bottles even if you didn't use them while staying in your room. 

I have to say that I love this product.  I add it to my bath and not only is my skin super soft, but the whole room smelly lovely afterwards.  I am a sucker for anything lavender and this is right up my alley.  My skin is super duper sensitive so anytime I find a product that works so well, I am a happy camper.  I'll be buying a refill of this scrumptious stuff.

P.S. I was not paid for this review, I just happen to like sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting & leaving your sweet comments!!
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great find! I too grab travel sizes offered in rooms- so nice to travel with.

    Lavender- such a pure wonderful relaxing fragrance.

    ReplyDelete