8.14.2011

Office- New Space Inspiration

Who else out there has multiple projects going on at once?  Please let it not just be me.
As I was finishing up my bathroom (well, nothing is ever fully finished), I decided to start not only a guest room update, but also an office update.  I am moving my office to the pool house.  Hubs and I decided that no sense only using that space once in a while, but to enjoy it daily.


I've been busy cleaning, organizing and trying out different furniture arrangements.  While I get everything squared away, here are some inspiration photos that keep me going.  Be sure to check out my Office Board on Pinterest.



The hung clipboards are such a space saver and add interest to the walls.



I am distressing a desk like this table.  



This tufted chair is on my must have list.
Source: homedit.com via Casey on Pinterest



This blue tufted chair is so beautiful.  







1 comment: