8.23.2011

Guest Room- Ruffle Trim

I've got about five different projects going on at once.  Some are discouraging, some are easy and some are started but I wonder if I will ever finish.  My day job has been keeping me super duper busy these last few weeks. Any free time I get, I want to nap or spend time eating a big bowl of cereal.

I've changed my mind a few times, but I started the guest room curtains.  
These two images stuck in my mind.


Source: westelm.com via Casey on Pinterest

Out came the trusty Target flat bed sheets.  
I ripped them up (shrugged the stress of the day off) and started sewing.  
Here's a sneak peak.

4 comments:

  1. I love sewing ruffles!! Great job.
    xo~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the ruffled shower curtain in the first image...it is Rachel Ashwell/Target. But you did a wonderful job sewing your own...very pretty. Looking forward to more of your projects. great blog! :-)

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete