7.26.2011

Bathroom Progress and Organization

We took a little weekend trip to a music festival to come home to a little bit of a debacle. There was a lightning storm while we were away and it zapped our home alarm, sprinkler control box, stove, computer router, pool pump and I'm not even sure what else at the moment.  Needless to say, we are so thankful it is not worse and glad there wasn't a fire.

In the midst of all of this, I am on stay-cation and tackling lots of things.
Two projects in the works
1. regrouting and caulking the tub surround
2. organizing office files

The tub I couldn't be happier with.  Here is a shot after I scraped out all the old loose grout.
I used my Dremel, a razor blade and a small tile saw.  It was not fun, but the end result is amazing.  I'll share soon after I finish up.

The file organization came in a late at night spurt.  I was sick and tired of the files bursting at the seams.  I emptied everything and purged anything and everything that I didn't have to have.  I have been slowly building a filing system with binders.  I'll share those too as soon as I can.
Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. A lot of work worth it though!! Yay! Excited to see the final!

    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my $150 giveaway from Dr Perricone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl! I just cleaned out my files last week too. It was getting out of hand!!

    ReplyDelete