6.07.2011

Board and Batten Again

Up went the board and batten.  What do you think?
I have many projects on my to do list, but this was a spur of the moment one.
While taking stock of the wood I had in the shed, I found some great long pieces.  Light bulb on. 
A little sanding.  Nail gun out and the Board and Batten went up.
You see I've been searching for oh about 4 years or so for a painting to hang behind my kitchen island.  
I have found absolutely nothing.  I didn't want something that would be too trendy.  
I didn't want something that I would bore from quickly. 
 I tend to like things very streamlined and clean.
Loving how it matches the living room wall.

6 comments:

  1. I love it. It makes that plain wall so much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't you just love it! It makes the wall, great job! :) I think I might need to be putting some of this up in the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! It totally changes how the room feels. Way better than a painting for sure, NICE JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok - we put up the same thing in our dining room this weekend :) haha.

    ReplyDelete