5.09.2011

Hair Therapy

Hi All.  It's been a while. Hope you've been enjoying the spring weather as much as I have.
I've been outside sprucing up the yard getting ready to sit back and relax.

I just wanted to share a product that my gal Michelle clued me in on.  It is the best! Dove Hair Conditoner.

I have to say hands down this product gives me the salon blow out I always wanted from home.  Try it.

I am not one to blow dry my hair to begin with.  BUT!  I've been using this product for two weeks now.  I shower at night, take my time blow drying my hair and I have silky, shiny hair for 3 days.  Just like out of the salon.

CVS had it on sale and I used a coupon so it was almost free. I loved it so much I bought the big bottle with the pump from Target.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip :) I will have to try it out - especially with the summer humidity coming up - my hair needs all the help it can get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for product recommendations- I'll have to look for it next time I'm in the hair care aisle. ~ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely try this, I need extra silky conditioner for the humidity here in Kansas City.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my Great Giveaway from Serena & Lily!

    You will love it!

    ReplyDelete