4.15.2011

Pillows and Pillowtops


See any difference between the two pillows?
I think it's a small change with huge impact. The piping pulled the fabric in making the form less droopy and the finished edge is exactly what I pictured.


I also wanted to share the best $50 bucks I ever spent. I was on the verge of buying a new mattress getting very frustrated with the cost. Our mattress has the "sag" going on. On a whim, I picked up one of these mattress toppers (shown in picture above) in my local Macy's. It was on sale and I had a coupon. It is their Hotel Collection brand.

I can honestly tell you I feel like I am sleeping in a high class hotel. Hands down. Not too much cushion, but enough to cover up the sag. Hubs loves it. He can't stop talking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the fabric! And the trim is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete