4.08.2011

Office Organization


I gave my office a clean sweep in a dire fit of "I've had it" moments. Of course I have no before pictures as I just started throwing stuff in the hall to clear the room.

In a matter of moments, the room was torn apart and shelves were put up. Shelves were found in the basement and reused here. I am loving the storage and how it frees up the desk space. I am preparing for more room as I have new fabric on the way. I need elbow room to figure out how to make new curtains for my kitchen and bedroom.

My favorite --- magazine boxes from Ikea and snazzy blue boxes from Target.

Source List:

Magazine boxes: IKEA
Shelves and tracks: One of the big box stores
Initial C: One of the home goods stores
Apple: Home Goods
Hat box: Great-grandmothers! My wedding veil is in there.
Mini Drawers: Wal-mart. They house my Cricut and sewing supplies.



2 comments:

  1. I love this little area, the stripes make it so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my fair share of 'I've had it' moments as well...only my stuff tends to end up in a garbage bag! Your shelves look so organized and spacious. I love the stripes on your wall and the cute little pig on your desk! Thanks for your encouraging comments on my family room!

    ReplyDelete