4.12.2011

Cascade Valance Inspiration

I've had this image saved on my desktop for a long time. I have no idea where I pulled it from, but I just love the valances. I've been googling cascade, relaxed roman shade, london shade, etc. for days trying to find a simple solution to make these.

Of course nothing is simple, but I am determined to make a variation for my two bedroom windows. AND...just my luck the fabric I picked has these silly birds...so I have to account for spacing. I hope not to slice a bird in half as I whip these up :)


Pray for me. Be back later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been thinking about something exactly like those for my dining room! Aren't they london shades? I was thinking about using mangle cloths as a material. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

    Thanks for leaving a comment about my shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the fabric Good luck with your project I'll be back to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete