2.20.2011

Bedroom Reveal



The bedroom is finally put back together.
It's fresh.
It's clean.
It smells delicious like lavender.
It has a little sparkle.
It makes me smile.


I did end up liking the paste wax on the tall dresser. The wax needed a lot of elbow grease to get it buffed, but I do like it. On a nice day, when I can open the windows, I'll be adding it to the rest of the furniture.

I have to decide what I want to do for window treatments. The wall space on either side is kinda limited and narrow for drapes. Decisions, Decisions.

Stay tuned for a giveaway. Woo Hoo. I reached 100 followers!

Source List:
Wall Paint- Pale Almond by Ben Moore
Wall Trim- White Dove by Ben Moore
Furniture Paint- Behr Paint and Prime color matched to White Dove
Nightstand Lamps- TJ Maxx "on clearance"
Dresser Lamp- Home Goods
Voltives- Target
TV- Samsung from Best Buy
Duvet- Pottery Barn from 2006
White Sheets- JC Penney Blend
Bedskirt- Target Shabby Chic
Dresser Mirror- TJ Maxx
Blinds- JC Penney Stock Faux Wood

10 comments:

  1. All the painting you did was well worth the effort. Your furniture looks wonderful in its new white paint. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white paint! Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm finally getting around to visiting everyone in the Circle of Bliss! Better late than never is usually my motto! :-)Your room turned out very fresh looking and relaxing! I'm looking forward to reading your blog. I've signed on to follow!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fresh and pretty! I can't wait to start on ours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love everything about it. I know how much work went into all of that painting:) Wohoo great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the white. awesome job. great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job. Looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bedroom looks fresh and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL job! You've inspired me to paint my Broyhill four poster bed and dresser in the same colours...THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete