I started this morning about 9am on the bedroom furniture.
About 5 hours later I accomplished this:
Moved all the furniture out of the bedroom to the garage with Hubs help. There were a couple of "Ow, watch my fingers, Watch the wall, Don't go so fast down the stairs" comments. All yelled out by yours truly.
I filled in these holes I created.
Took all the handles off and threw them and their screws into a baggie Ziploc style.
I used my orbital sander and about 5 sheets of paper to scuff up the surface. I also used my sanding block for areas I couldn't initially hit.
After some lunch, a couple loads of laundry, I wiped everything down 3 times. Let it dry.
Then the real fun began.
I mixed about a teaspoon of the Floetrol right into the quart of Behr paint. With foam roller and two different sized paint brushes, I ended up with one sweet looking coat of paint.
I am now drumming my fingers waiting for it to dry as I can't wait to get the second coat on.