12.31.2010

Man Cave Update 2


Wow. What a December. Talk about a blurry, flurry of activity at home, at work, at other people's homes. Non stop big doins.
Hope you had a super duper Christmas. We spent time with family, ate way tooooo much and enjoyed a little snow too. I am very blessed.

Last I posted I showed the latest on the man cave.


It's been crazy trying to get more done. I am happy to say I redid the floor. I had to take half of it up and put it all back together again, but it looks great. We painted (Hubs and I together). I usually do all the painting, but it was a great help with him this time around.

I've been working on the stair shelves for the last couple of weekends and they are now ready for paint. PHEW. It was a long haul. We decided on just two shelves for books and stuff and a space below for Hubs guitar and music goods.



I had a real hard time figuring out how to box in the poles, but considering the wavy gravy-ness of everything, they turned out pretty good.

On to caulk and paint. Enjoy your New Years Eve....I'm off to dinner.


2 comments:

  1. It is all coming together my dear! You should be so proud...it will be a great man cave.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The paint will make such a difference. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete