7.23.2010

Office


Loving fresh cut flowers from the garden.

Clean work surface. How long will that last?

I've been working on my office the last couple of nights. I tried a couple of arrangements (desk was shoved around to each wall) and this one seems to work the best, offering a decent floor space and room for my large desk (aka table) and treadmill. I don't really like having my back to the door (scared like that), but think maybe a swanky mirror above the desk will help.

I started a picture wall in here too.
I used a Picture Gallery wall downstairs and love it.
This will be a start and I betcha it will fill up fast.


Not so sure what to do for window treatment.
I suck at window treatments.
I don't know what it is.
I was thinking fabric covered pelmet, or wood cornice painted white, or simple white drapes...no idea.
I do know that I am gravitating to simple, no fuss rooms lately.
Problem is that I don't want it to be BORING.

Hope you all enjoy getting some things done this weekend. We have a new addition to our family, my niece was born Wednesday and she is teeny, tiny, but we smoother her with love.


4 comments:

  1. Looking fantastic-o! And I don't like to have my back to the door, either. (We're jumpy, you and I!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very crisp and clean! For the window I am totally into Bamboo shades and white curtain panels... SO that would be my only advice for the window lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the bamboo blinds + white curtains suggestion -- you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really has that nice crisp, clean look. Love it! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete