7.01.2010

Holiday

marthastewart.com

I am gearing up for the big holiday weekend. I have some time off from work and am looking forward to R&R.

I've been tackling some more of my basement projects which I'll share soon. The stairs is on the top of the list and I am almost done fixing up the trim---ready for primer and paint for those stairs!

I love being organized and I STILL love doing laundry. I'm all caught up and I have to tell myself not to make laundry just to use the machine.

I hope you all have a great weekend spending time with those near and dear to you! Cherish the time spent and be thankful.


1 comment:

  1. When you have a nice place to do laundry, laundry seems less like a chore!! Love the pic of the clothes blowing in the wind! Can't wait to see the upcoming basement projects!
    p.s. I can't believe you have a pool house! Too cool, I've always wanted a pool house!

    ReplyDelete