6.10.2010

Laundry- Baby 1 and Baby 2


I really don't like appliance shopping...too many choices.
Good news is that I narrowed it down purely on price between LG and Whirlpool.
Problem was that neither were readily available.

BUT the better news was Sears just came out with new Kenmore model that was on SALE!
So just because of that, wham, they were in the running.
The features, size and most importantly the PRICE was what I was willing to spend.
So they are on their way.

Only small glitch is that they are so new that Sears Parts didn't have the part # to order me LP conversion kit or the stacker brackets.
I am trying not to fret and have emailed Kenmore customer service to please please get back to me ASAP.
I'm sure it will all work out.

Meanwhile laundry is piling up.
I better do some loads in the washer that is on its last legs! Going green and line drying.
How many days til Sunday?
The babies will arrive.

2 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of finally making a choice. I'm currently tossing around which laptop to buy. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a great set. I really want a new set of front loaders but have to wait for our current (12+ years old) washer and dryer to die. Despite all my efforts and a couple small problems, they just won't die! Someday, right?

    ReplyDelete