5.16.2010

Outside Work


My purple clematis blooms early!

What a lovely weekend! I wish the weather was like this on the east coast all year...perfect 70's, no humidity, blue skies...ahh.

The basement took a backseat to the blue skies and I worked outside on the yard. We are a little behind since Hubs has been soooo busy with work. This weekend was big progress though. We are preparing for our yearly mulch delivery and I edged our beds. I am about halfway done, but I am so very happy with the progress. Bring on the mulch and flowers!

P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway.


5 comments:

  1. Looks great! I need to re-edge mine that are in the front yard. I really like how you used stones to edge yours. I don't have any specific rock or stone to edge mine yet. I just cant decide what to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a perfect edge...how do you do yours?
    Thanks for the sweet comment on our fairy garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't working in the garden the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I envy all that wonderful planting space! We don't have much sun in our yard so my plantings are limited. It will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete