5.05.2010

Basement Organization

Source: House Beautiful Ina Garten

Source: Container Store

The basement flooring is coming along nicely. I had to stop at my last 3 cuts to go run to Lowe's and buy a threshold. I have no idea how I am going to install it onto the concrete.
It transitions from the laminate flooring into the laundry/utility room which is just concrete.
Pondering some ideas rather than drilling.

Time to regroup and plan my space.

While at Lowe's I bought 2- 5 shelf wire units in chrome.
I debated for about 15 minutes if I should get the chrome or the brushed nickel. Hearing Hubs walk up the aisle I made the decision for chrome. Classic.

I'll check them out, for the price I couldn't pass them up. I've seen them cost double at other "organization" type stores.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, those are the pics I was looking for for my post yesterday lol. If you need anymore shelves, target also had them in a chrome finish, or maybe it was nickle, I went with white because all the shelving in my garage is white. I can't wait to see your finished basement. You sound like my kind of gal, one who can do it all. Good luck, Carrie

    ReplyDelete