5.08.2010

Basement Organization- Shelving



The shelves are going up. I am giddy with excitement.
Two side by side will fit perfectly. They are so shiny and spectacular.

I went to Target, Lowes and BJs today. I loaded up on bins, baskets and all sort of goodies to help me organize.

I can't even begin to tell you how great it is to have storage space. Everything will have a home and central location.

Right now I have stuff mish mash in different closets all over the house. It will be so nice to sort and pick a home for the stuff.

These basement shelves are going to hold overflow pantry items, my sewing and craft stuff and out of season...well, stuff. Lots of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love it when it is done!! Nothing is better than feeling so organized. You have a new follower! I was following you on my blog but realized my face wasn't popping up over here!!

    ReplyDelete