3.24.2010

Back to the Basement

source: marthastewart.com

All the warm weather has kept me outside tending to the yard.
However, I've been keeping my mind on the basement.
I'm hoping to tackle the finishing this weekend.

To do:
install floor
install bead board
fix and install trim
cover sump pit
use two base cabinets and make movable work surface
paint hutch and make pretty for overflow pantry/linen storage

That's my list and I'm going to try to stick to it.
Eye candy shown that has been getting me inspired.
Absolutely love the organization.

source: marthastewart.com

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you this weekend! I can't wait to see what you do...love the inspiration pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh organization!!!! I CRAVE it in my home but I feel like I am losing the battle. Such eye candy to tease me with. After reviewing your list...it makes me even more determined to finish mine. I blame the weather. It has been rainy for the last 3 days making painting conditions oh so crappy. Best of luck for the weekend my dear. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete