2.10.2010

So very happy- award


I am giddy and so very thankful to The Brick Cottage for passing along The Happy Award to me.

About the Award: The Award asks for 1. Ten Things I Like 2. Recognize Ten Other Blogs

Ten Things I Like

1. My family. My Husband is love of my life and everyday is filled with laughter. My extended family makes me smile and gives me joy.
2. Living in a country that provides me freedoms.
3. A job that allows me to be secure for the moment and enjoy every working day.
4. Beautiful Beach days. Sand under toes, sun on my face and a good book = perfection.
5. Outdoor parties. Long days and nights spent with family and friends enjoying good food and company.
6. My cat. She proves unconditional love.
7. Johnson Baby Lotion. I love the smell of that on babies.
8. My miter saw and air nailers. These two tools have provided me the "power" to get jobs done around the house.
9. Watching a girly movie and bawling. One that does it for me every time I watch it is P.S. I Love You.
10. Becoming part of the blogging community. I've been inspired and in awe.

Ten Other Blogs I Like
I have so many to choose from, but here are some of my top picks of folks and some have recently entered blog land like me.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I agree with 4 and 10..~lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, yes to number 9--I don't know if I've ever cried so hard during a movie and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the JenandJuice mention! Blessings to you and keep up the adorable blog! (LUUUUUV the button-down pillow! My mom just made one for her house with an old-western shirt and it turned out 'sew' cute! I guess I need to get on the bandwagon!)

    ReplyDelete