2.08.2010

Dressing Table



I scored the most lovely lamp at Homegoods a few weeks ago. It's gone room to room looking for its resting place. I streamlined by master bedroom and the lamp looks just perfect there. My furniture is a little too country for my liking, but this lamp sort of adds a little touch of elegance. I used an old Lennox candy dish to store the jewelry I use everyday. The rose corsage adds a pop of color for V-day.

My new favorite piece of jewelry to wear is an etsy creation from KJ Creations. I've bought a couple of necklaces from Karie. One says BLESSED with a tiny cross and my new favorite is the heart with my husband's initial...ya know cause he's always close to my heart (he he).

Hope you have a great Monday.

3 comments:

  1. You have to love HG! Love the lamp. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your very nice comments :)
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute lamp. I hope the day comes when we get a Homegoods. And, that is the cutest idea for a necklace.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lamp is to cute! I never really cared for [white] lamps but that one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete