1.24.2010

Exercise Tips


2010 brought new meaning to me and I told myself it was time to get into shape, lose some weight and tone up. My mom died from complications of diabetes over 10 years ago and for some reason this year I told myself I have to do whatever is in my power to stay as healthy as I can. Burn the toxins.

In high school I found that working out to Gilad every day really helped my self esteem and feel real healthy about myself. Here I am over 15 years later and find myself going back to Gilad.

For those of you who have Discovery Channel/Fit TV, he's on a couple times throughout the day. Try it out, you won't regret it. I've lost 3 lbs. so far and the trouble areas are toning up already. If you record the Bodies in Motion and also the Sculpting series you get an hour workout.

1 comment:

  1. I adore wood floors, they are so warm and welcoming. I will enjoy following your blog and watching you transform you home. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete