1.11.2010

Cable Corral



Cable Corral

Organization Tip

I bought one of these "over the door shoe" hangers at Target and use it to keep all my unused household cables in check. Various cell phone cords, Sirius radio, IPOD, camera, phone, TV, ya name it, it's in there. I was sick and tired of sifting through a shoe box and HUBS asking "where is the IPOD charger?". When the cable/cord is not in use, it goes in it's own labeled pocket.
I bought the tags at Staples, used my label maker and a safety pin to fancy them up.


8 comments:

  1. This is a great idea ! I might just have to steal it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one on the back of my pantry door for all kinds of misc. junk, but it is clear, and it's a mess!
    Yours looks wonderful, so clean and neat and organized!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It's so simple, but so useful and cute. Those little labels are darling. Thanks for liking up to my party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this and I totally heart your labels! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up!!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete