1.15.2010

Blue Ceilings


Few months back I swapped out the two spare bedrooms and took the larger one to make my office/exercise/now sewing-crafting room.

The guest room is rather small at a 10x10 space, but my intentions are to make it cottage cozy. It's basically a clean slate, fresh with paint, double bed and one dresser. I have not accessorized it yet, but have 1,000 ideas swimming around.

I fell in love with the blue ceilings found in BHG issue and gave it a shot here. I love it. Now I want to paint all my ceilings a color.



Besides adding some fresh bedding and wall accessories, next on my list is to update this dresser.

I bought it at an antique shop few years back. It was ugly brown and I gave it a quick coat of paint. I am debating if I should freshen it up with a color. I love the lines of the dresser.

I took one handle off (found out they are not standard holes) and am thinking about filling them in and adding just knobs. I'm on the hunt for some really fashionable ones (aka Anthropologie)



No comments:

Post a Comment