11.04.2009

Let the Drape Drama..continue




So I figured out what was bugging me the most...the way the new drapes made it seem dark in the room. I whipped them down and clipped up a white sheet.....ahhhhh, I can't tell you how much better it looks. So, I am on the hunt for some simple white drapes. I'm still debating what to do about the trim-less windows, but I'll figure that out next. As I play around with the room more this weekend, I'll post how things are progressing. Thanks for all your comments so far!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love that feeling of finally making progress on a design dilemma?

    I actually didn't think the lack of trim was that bad. Perhaps with the white drapes, you could add a but more fabric on the sides? It's such a nice wide window that one little panel on each side ended up looking a bit wimpy. That's what struck me the most when I looked at the pics.

    Kim at Twice Remembered Cottage uses white flat sheets for her curtains. They're wide, hemmed on all sides and are readily found. Just clips them to rings and voila! Maybe white sheets are an option for you?

    ReplyDelete