10.12.2009

A What?


I had to walk away from the hutch before I tossed it to the street hoping the garbage truck would run it over...so once my frustration subsides, I'll start again.

But on an entirely exciting new note, I received a Cricut (about 6 months ago). It just showed up on my front porch in a brown ordinary box. I had absolutely no clue what it was. I stared at it dumbfounded. I wondered who sent this to me...it could only be one lady, my grandmother. She is a very "up with the times" lady. I gave her a call and said "What is it?"...she acted like I was from outer space and asked "Didn't you see it on TV? It can do amazing things." I ended up putting it in the closet, until yesterday! I will tell you it does amazing things. I am just a beginner, but I made these cute little labels and organized my photos by category (a task that has been on my to do list for 10 years). As I learn more about it, I'll share how I use it for organizing- stylishly.

Oh, I made my grandmother a sweet little thank you card. I think she'll be impressed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm fascinated by these things, but I won't be affording one for awhile!

    Hanging drapes...well, I hang everything high because my ceilings are so darn low. REady mades are generally 84 or 96 in length, so I usually let that be my guide. Multiple holes in the wall is an occupational hazard in window decor *grin*Does that help at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so clue! What a sweet grandma! I use to love scrapbooking. Did it for a long time, but haven't done it in the last two years and wow thing have changed!!!! I've been seeing those cricut things at craft stores and have no clue how to use them!

    So happy you are enjoying it. You must share with some pictures please!

    ReplyDelete