I scored this Kohler sink from Craigslist last night. It's brand new and shiny- $65 bucks, can't beat that. It's going to be nice to fill with ice and put beverages in. Basically this sink won't get a lot of use in the pool house cause its for washing hands not dishes, but I love it.
The paint is on the walls and I have a long list of things to do.
- Make filler strip for cabinet
- Cut couple inches off laminate countertop
- Install countertop and sink
- Purchase faucet and drains
- Install trim around windows
- Tackling flooring (I am very scared!). I am using left over wide plank flooring and right now I have no idea what I am doing.