6.21.2009

Waiting for the rain to stop




I've seen glimpses of sun over the last 3 days, but not much. I'm a little bummed as there has been little progress on the pool house due to all the rain. Good things come to those who wait...right?

Today I decided to tackle another item on the "to do" list...figure out how to upholster a side chair. I bought this chair few years back with good intentions. I have since painted the matching dresser, but this chair...well it was scary. It needs paint, it needs a new seat and some cushions/pillows.

Tonight I spent time ripping off the fabric, tearing out nasty foam and removing a lot of staples and nails. I've had this magazine page from Martha Stewart Living in my ideas folder for a long time. If you go to Martha's website and search on Furniture Before and After you'll see it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment