5.17.2009

Beginning

I've been lurking watching other people's blogs for some time.  I love checking them everyday finding new ideas for home decorating.  I am drawn to cottage style and love wood-painted, stained, distressed-anyway.  I own two nail guns and am always looking for ways to add a little trim to things.

Latest big project: the yard and pool house.  Hubs and I just finished demo-ing the shed by the pool.  We are getting ready for a major overhaul transforming this little gem into a backyard cottage.   This weekend was spent tearing everything out to the studs.  All the junk is now in my garage, but I am excited to begin this transformation.  We shopped all weekend and scored two french doors from Lowe's.  More to follow as we begin the transformation...pictures on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment